TCC plans to ensure all landscaping is a functional part of the development design.
- Species indigenous to locality will be planted.
- Design water efficient landscapes using plants that require minimal watering.
- Incorporating landscaping as a natural cooling technique – shading of car parks, public spaces.
- Landscaping to function as drainage system therefore maximising stormwater harvesting and reducing any adverse impacts of stormwater.
- Development of sediment and control plan for management of topsoil and erosion on site.